NFL Pepsi Punt, Pass & Kick
Many thanks to our NFL Pepsi Punt, Pass & Kick Title Sponsor
2015 Louisville Avenue
Monroe, LA 71201
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Check-in begins at 10 a.m., competition begins at 11 a.m.
Brown Stadium on the ULM Campus, Monroe
Participants must be pre-registered; competition open to boys and girls ages 6-15 (as of December 31, 2012). No fee to participate.
Registration forms may be picked up and dropped off at H. Mickel Sports. You may also mail your completed registration form to:
St. Francis Medical Center, Marketing Dept., 309 Jackson Street, Monroe, LA 71201
Each participant will receive a t-shirt courtesy of
H. Mickel Sports. The top three winners in each category will be awarded and all participants will be recognized during the half-time of the Bastrop vs. Ouachita game at Bayou Jamb.
Eligibility and Requirements:
1. Parent/Guardian signature MUST be on official registration form.
2. Age division determination based upon age as of December 31, 2012.
3. Only gym shoes (soft sole) will be permitted. No football shoes/cleats/turf
shoes permitted. No bare feet.
4. Copy of birth certificate required with completed registration form.
5. Participants may compete in only ONE round of competition.
6. Registration deadline is Wednesday, August 22nd.
All rules set forth by the NFL. No exceptions will be made at the event.
No fee to participate in PP&K, but a game ticket is required to enter Bayou Jamb.
The purpose of the NFL Pepsi Punt, Pass and Kick program is to create a lively forum for boys and girls ages 6-15 to compete separately against their peers in punting, passing and kicking skills. For more information about the NFL Pepsi Punt, Pass and Kick Program, visit www.NFLyouthfootball.com.
Call (318) 966-7355 for questions about this competition.
PP&K participants being recognized on the field during 2009 Bayou Jamb